←Older revision | Newer revision→
Change proposals are created to begin discussion of specific changes to the specification without affecting the current specification pages.
Each change proposal should have a particular purpose which will be described in more detail on its own proposal page. Change proposals are discussed at the Discussion tab of that page. They can also be discussed on the mailing list, but please be sure the salient points appear on the Discussion pages.
Please read Change Proposal HowTo.
Resolved change proposals are indicated by 'R:' followed by a few words stating the resolution. There may be further discussion of the resolution on the proposal page.
Version 1.0 of the Yadis specification is at Yadis Specification.
So that proposals appear on this page with the most recent at the top, please put the link to the new change proposal right here:
- Change Proposal 029: URL Equality Rules
- Change Proposal 028: API proposed for Yadis implementations: Proposed Yadis API
- Change Proposal 026: Section 7.1 historical note R: See discussion page.
- Change Proposal 025: Section 6.2.6 clarify meta parsing R: Done.
- Change Proposal 024: Section 6.2.8 candidate for removal R: Extensive rewrite done.
- Change Proposal 023: Section 6.2.9 R: See discussion page.
- Change Proposal 022: Section 7.3.1 clarify multiple XRD R: Done.
- Change Proposal 021: Section 7.4.3 - shorten R: Done
- Change Proposal 020: Section 7.4.1 URI requirement R: Done.
- Change Proposal 019: Sect 6.1 - reword R: Done
- Change Proposal 018: Sect 6.2.5 - allow XRD R: Done
- Change Proposal 017: Sect 6.2.1 - dehumanize R: Done. (See discussion page.)
- Change Proposal 016: Sect 6.1 - remove 6.1.2 6.1.3 R: See discussion page.
- Change Proposal 015: Sect 7.3 - remove contraints R: Done.
- Change Proposal 014: Sect 0 - reword R: Done.
- Change Proposal 013: Sect 7.4 - Example Fix R: Smoker
- Change Proposal 012: Sect 6.2.6 R: HTTP Header
- Change Proposal 011: Sect 6 - HTTP Protocol R: Done.
- Change Proposal 010: Sect 3.2 - Removal R: Done.
- Change Proposal 009: Sect 3.1 - Term Cleanup R: Done.
- Change Proposal 008: Sect 3.1 - Yadis User R: Done.
- Change Proposal 007: Sect 6.2.1 - XRI resolution R: Corrected
- Change Proposal 006: Sect 6.2.5 -- case 2 needn't be HTML R: Done
- Change Proposal 005: Rename X-Yadis-Location to X-XRD-Location R: Done
- Change Proposal 004: Priority: HTTP header or meta tag? R: HTTP Header
- Change Proposal 003: What do do with URIs and other XRIs? R: Done
- Change Proposal 002: Service lookup requirements and Service lookup alternatives R: Discussed at consensus meeting and considered in consensus on Yadis protocol.
- Change Proposal 001: Cleanly separate Yadis and OpenID/LID. R: Done.