This page summarizes the requirements for a Capability Discovery Protocol.
Information on the work on this draft is at Draft-002 Decision progress.
These requirements are listed in priority order.
Please discuss particular requirements using the links shown.
Please discuss priorities at Priorities.
- 0. Adoption: Further adoption.
- 2. Citizens: Make it a) possible and b) as easy as possible for a citizen to set up their own identity server when using a service provider who does not cooperate.
- 4. ISPs: Make it as easy as possible for service providers.
- 5. Our changes: Minimize changes required of identity systems participating in The Yadis Project.
- 6. Other systems: Maximize compatibility with other existing identity systems.
- 7. Clean: Make it architecturally clean.
- 8. Efficient: Minimize number of HTTP requests.