6 YADIS Implementations
YADIS is still under development, and there is no official YADIS version yet that anybody should claim conformance to.
However, several people/companies have implemented the current drafts. This lists the currently known implementations.
YADIS Specification Version 1.0 will be prepared based on feedback from implementations of YADIS 0.9.
6.1 YADIS Relying Party implementations
Applications that use the YADIS discovery protocol to discover services:
6.2 YADIS XRDS generators and services
Applications that provide discovery based on the YADIS discovery protocol:
- myLID.net, the hosted identity service from NetMesh
- MyOpenID.com free, secure OpenID server
- schtuff.com free, hosted, OpenID-enabled wiki service
6.3 YADIS Tools
Tools and libraries for using YADIS:
- NetMesh InfoGrid LID, available for download from NetMesh.org, implements YADIS in PHP, Perl and Java
- python-yadis has YADIS support for a relying party in a Python package.
6.4 YADIS other